A few weeks ago we also copied a Martha Stewart idea and decided to make glittery Easter eggs. We went to Hobby Lobby (our favorite) and got white plastic eggs for $1 and loose glitter $2, then borrowed some modge podge. After a few messes and lots of glitter on my table and floor we ended up with these beauties.
Way cheaper than store bought!
I realize it sounds like Liz and I are a couple, I guess that just shows how much studying our future DDS husbands are actually doing :)
9 comments:
So cute! I love the burp cloths & those eggs are so fancy! Way to go!
Cute, cute, cute stuff!!! I'm glad you're having fun craft nights :) I wish I could join you!
I love this....I have some other twists on the same project (birth cloths...u can sew cute ribbon each side. I have come across some real cute projects that I must e-mail you. Also, jealous you have hobby lobby...love that store!
I can't wait to see your belly in real life. It's starting to show:)
That is such a good idea! I am going to have to copy you with the eggs. I am so impressed with all the craftiness!
You are very crafty. Congrats on the baby. I am really excited for you both. If you didn't know this is Carrie Rigby(Morris).
How fun! And now that I know Liz I can imagine how much fun you two had doing that! Good for your hubbies to spend so much time studying (and watching the Jazz?) :)
Kylan agreed to get a belly shot on the blog sometime before the baby comes, now it's your turn! :)
Love you!
What?! Crafting cute things! Hello!! I'm a MRS. DDS. too and I wasn't invited? Ouch. Ouch.
PS - your eggs are ADORABLE! I actually only saw Liz's... and her's are adorable... but I am sure yours are too!
love the crafts, love the eggs, love the bump!
Cute Burp clothes. Your such a crafter... are you "nesting"? just kidding :) I really want to find some fun crafts to do I'm bored during Payton's nap time.
Post a Comment