June 6, 2009

Wicked!

For Mother's Day Jayson wanted to get me something, but forgot (due to our trip, his white coat ceremony and his dad visiting) so I suggested that I might like to go see Wicked while it was playing in Omaha. It worked! We went and saw the show a few weeks ago. It was amazing. I was of course teary-eyed listening to the music (almost as bad as when we went and saw Celine Dion). Jayson and I were both feeling a little under-the-weather, but I told him we had to act healthy and we could be sick once we got home. I think it worked, we had a great time and I can't wait to see it again. The show has such a good message about friendship and inner beauty. I loved it!





Thanks Jayson. Anytime you are unsure of what to get me...just ask :)

3 comments:

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

Oh! I love Wicked! What a perfect Mother's Day gift...way to go Jayson (and Julianne...haha)! That picture is super cute of you guys :) Miss you!

Heather said...

Wicked is seriously the best! I had chills the whole time. Glad you and your hubby got to see it :)

zeb.holly.van.gretchen said...

Julianne-you look wickedly beautiful! Where's the belly?? I don't see yours. I'm only 4 weeks behind and I'm sure I've got a beach ball on me. Hope you are both doing great!