October 15, 2009

Fall Break



Jayson had a few days off of school last week and so we headed to our favorite vacation destination... Utah! We decided that our families shouldn't have to wait until Christmas to meet Miss Savannah. We were able to spend time with both families, visit with extended family and friends, eat lots of yummy food (including a Cafe Rio pork salad, yum), watch a few soccer games, a football game, and mainly just relax.



Savannah and daddy snuggling in the favorite bed at the Clark Hotel


Our little snow bunny. It was a little cold in Utah so we bought Savannah this cuddly pink outfit. It reminds Jayson of the Christmas Story...


Cheetah girls
Savannah and her cousin Serelle (6 months)

Savannah meeting Great Grandma and Grandpa Hawks


Me, Grandma Hawks, Savannah, Grandpa Hawks, Serelle, Jen, Liliahna

We also blessed Savannah while we were in Utah. Jayson did a wonderful job and I am so grateful that he is a worthy priesthood holder. I just love him more and more watching him be Savannah's daddy, she is a lucky girl.


We just can't get enough of this little Miss!

3 comments:

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

I'm so happy we got to see you guys during your trip!!! Savannah is just the cutest, and it was so great to finally meet her! Troy and I were bummed we couldn't make it to her blessing :( I'm glad it went well though, and I just can't wait to see you guys again :)

Jen and Ky said...

It was so fun to have you all here! We miss you already! Let's do Christmas name exchange?

Anonymous said...

I see that Savannah also does the perked lips like Van. They must be cousins! I like how that sounds. I knew u guys weren't planning on Thanksgiving but I wanted to send an invite anyway and we will most likely be in Utah for Christmas so hopefully we can meet up-yeah!