Weight: 10 lbs. 5 oz. (50%)
Height: 21 3/4 inches (25%)
This is Jayson playing "Super Savannah"
(now hum the Superman theme song and you get the idea)
She is such a healthy and happy baby. For the past week she has been sleeping in her big girl crib in her very own room. There were one too many nights in the bassinet where she was just a little chatty and not very sleepy, which made it hard for mom to sleep. She has made the transition very well and is now sleeping an average of 7-8 hours during the night, waking up to eat and then sleeping for another 2-3 hours. It is heaven! And both mom and baby are lots happier with more sleep.
She is very interactive and has been talking to us for the last few days. Saturday night Jayson and I talked to her for 10 minutes- we would say something to her and then wait and she would coo at us and then we would say something, etc. Her face was so expressive and she was so into the story she was telling us- it was darling! We have tried to get it on camera, but its not quite as good as it was the one night. Savannah has also been smiling for a few weeks, but these smiles are almost impossible to catch on camera. It is pretty funny to try to get her to smile at the silver box that is trying to take her picture. I'm sure we'll get some good ones once she is a little older.
She loves her bath and "nakey time" after she gets a diaper change. She kicks her legs and arms like crazy and is starting to be able to grab things (mainly my hair) that are within her reach.
Jayson is still doing great in dental school- both on his tests and in the clinic. And I am trying to figure out how to make this jelly belly of mine return to its former glory- I guess I need to exercise instead of eating peanut m&ms all day... :)
We are all looking forward to Halloween- with the highlight of course being able to dress up Savannah like a ladybug...
Talk Time
Savannah's battle wounds after her two month check up. She was braver than her mom. When the nurse gave her a second shot she let out a high pitched cry that made my eyes water. She got over it quickly, but it took a while for my eyes to dry out.
Bath Time
Her favorite surprised look
5 comments:
Little Olivia loved watching that video. I think she knew what Savannah was saying! Your baby is beautiful!
Savannah is so stinking cute!! I love her chubby cheeks. She looks like so much fun to have around.
she is darling! Makes me excited to have a little girl!
She is so cute! I miss her! :) I am excited to see her in her costume though!! Thanks again for all of your help while we were gone.
What a precious little angel! I am so happy to see new pictures! Congratulations on such a good sleeper...what a dream!!! I love the "talking", that is so sweet! I'll have to practice that with Serelle. She makes sounds all the time so now I'll have to see if she'll "talk" back and forth with me! Happy Halloween. We will be looking forward to pictures of the Ladybug!
Post a Comment