January 18, 2010

4 months!

Savannah was four months old on Christmas Eve. We didn't make it to her doctor's appt. until we got back to Omaha and she was more like 4 1/2 months, but here are her stats nonetheless...

Weight: 12 lbs 15 oz. 45%

Height: 24 1/2 in. 55%

Head: 43 cm. 90%

I can't believe how much she has grown and how much she is changing and developing.
Her latest developments are almost rolling from back to front (she will roll all the way onto her side, but that dang shoulder prevents her from going all the way, unless she is on a soft surface, such as a bed, then she can do it), grabbing her toes, giving us her wrinkly nosed smiles all the time, giggling, and her newest trick is her "raptor squeal". There is no other way to describe it. She gets this ridiculously high pitched voice and just squeals until she scratches her throat from being so high. It is not necessarily when she is happy or upset it is just whenever and however she chooses to use the "raptor voice". She is also super kissy with her mom and dad. We just love it!!

Videos on raptor voice and kissing will be coming soon... as soon as Jayson shows me how to use our video camera :)


Grammie Clark with Sorelle (2 months) and Savannah (4 months)






Grandpa Clark with Miss Savannah




These beautiful pictures were taken by my sister in law Sicily.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

She is so precious. I love it and I am having a hard time believing it has been four months already. That flew!

Chatty Natty said...

Jules...she's bigger than I thought...that lightweight! And would you please post larger pictures? Pretty please?

RaCHeL said...

What a cutie pie! Gavin does the raptor squeel too! ;) It just cracks me up! I miss you guys!

Megan said...

beautiful! I love it and I love the raptor squeel story! cute. you are a darling family!

zeb.holly.van.gretchen said...

Hasn't four months gone by in a flash! Yes Van also does the high pitch squeel-it's always the center of attention. I'm dying for us and our little ones to see each other. I heard from your mom you are visiting Utah in July-anytime before?