January 27, 2010

Baby Raptor and Kisses


Baby Raptor





Kissy Kissy
Don't mind the football game in the background... just another Sunday

7 comments:

zeb.holly.van.gretchen said...

So cute to hear precious Savannah!
It's fun to see and hear how you guys are with her! Aren't you just loving this new mom thing!

abbyjane said...

that is so funny and cute! i love baby kisses (from any species...)

RaCHeL said...

ok so stinkin cute! I could not stop laughing! Those kisses are more like eats! Love it! Sure miss you guys!

Primary said...

So cute. I love when I call and can hear her little squeal in the background. My favorite part of the second video is Jayson in the background-such an adoring dad.

Jen and Ky said...

So cute! I love it! It makes me feel like I'm not quite so far away! Serelle does kisses too, but they aren't quite as forceful as Savannah's!
We love you guys!
PS: Lili has requested to watch the "Baby Vannah" movies over and over and over...

Nate and Paige said...

she definitely has got kissing down... watch out boys! And her raptor noises... love. Keep the postings coming!

Alisha said...

SHE IS SO CUTE!! I love that she gives kisses!! I need to meet her next time you go to Utah!!