February 12, 2010

Mommy's Little Helper

Mommy's Little Helper
I was making brownies for Young Women's and looked down for 3 seconds and...
I think she knew she was in trouble because she wouldn't smile for me.



This one is for cousin Serelle.
Savannah can't crawl yet, but she can sure manage to get into some pretty tight places.
She rolls like crazy and can scoot almost anyway she wants- except forward

Walking over to our neighbors in the sub-freezing weather

7 comments:

The Johnsons said...

She is SO cute! I love the brownie picture. We need to hang out more often. Hopefully it gets warmer soon!!

Mackenzi said...

She is so cute! I love the picture of her under the couch, so fun!

Megan said...

So cute!! I love seeing the pictures of her, she is growing so fast!

Kim said...

She is so cute. That is awesome she is scooting. Boston just started to roll and I think it might be on accident... :)

Jen and Ky said...

Love it. Serelle would like to congratulate cousin Savannah on her newly acquired skill of getting stuck under furniture. It is a notable accomplishment! We love you guys, thanks for the update!

Unknown said...

She is so stinking cute!!

maddie said...

oh my gosh i love the picture of her under the couch. how could you ever say no to that face?!? she is a dream.