January was yucky and cold and we are happy to say goodbye!
Most days it was too cold to go anywhere so we stayed home.
Here are a few things we did to keep ourselves sane...
Savannah discovered that she can suck her toes
She is a master at rolling from back to front
Sitting in her big girl Bumbo
Dressing up in pretty clothes from Grammy Clark
We had a mock birthday party for Jayson (a few months late) with a delicious homemade fruit pizza
The one candle is for his 1 remaining year in his twenties!!
Savannah wore her first pair of jeans
She helped mom with some exercising
And Mom and baby had lots of cuddle time
Can you even resist those cheeks?!!
6 comments:
oh my gosh julianne i love her! she is so darling... i wish i would have been able to spend more time with her at paradise. congrats on having such a cute daugter. and by the way, you are one thin woman! xoxo.
Cute pictures! Savannah is just a little doll! It was so good to talk to you today and catch up... glad all is well! Talk to you soon :)
What a little angel! She looks so grown up in her jeans and pea coat! I just love it!
Also, I'm glad to see that Serelle wasn't the only one to sit like that in the Bumbo. I never could get her to sit straight up in it!
definitely can't resist those cheeks! and i love little baby girls in jeans. i wonder if little boys are that cute in jeans?!?!? i'll let you know when we get there. :)
um, hello you do NOT look like you have a new baby! you are so tiny! How fun! I agree - I hate January!
Savannah is the cutest baby, and she is always so happy. I love the pictures!
Post a Comment