April 14, 2010

7 months!







At seven months our little one is:
sitting up
saying "ma ma" and "da da"
crawling like crazy
getting into everything
pulling herself up to her knees
developing a case of stranger danger (especially to men)




7 comments:

Bobi Jensen said...

Smart girl!

--Bobi--

becca said...

so cute! she looks so sweet in that little white dress and pink flower.
you still need to show me how to do hair accessories! please :)
I am so not good at this girly thing.
let's do it next week. I will text you to find out a good day.

The Johnsons said...

So cute! I can't believe she is so old already! We need to plan a day to just chat or something! I feel like you live so far away! :)

Jen and Ky said...

We better do lots of skype-ing before the girls and I come down there so she recognizes us and isn't afraid! 12 days and counting...

Nate and Keshia said...

Such cute pictures! She is a doll.

RaCHeL said...

I can't believe she is crawling! Gavin isn't even close! Those pictures are adorable! I love her painted toes! You're such a cute mom!

The Hills said...

I wish Jane would develop stranger danger. Cute pictures!