Forget practicing on the boom! She's a natural! And I love how proud she is of herself once she climbs all the way in. She and Serelle are going to be quite a pair!HOORAY FOR SEEING YOU TOMORROW!!!!!
Just laughed out loud. Not quite as hard as Jayson, but almost. So cute.
She has quite the talent for getting where she wants! WOW! Go Savannah!
That is too funny! She is quite proud of herself too! Thanks for sharing those fun moments!
Hilarious! Aren't kids so entertaining?! and where do they learn to do things like that? I too laughed out loud at this one. She is so cute!
SO CUTE! That pic of Serelle and Savannah holding hands is my favorite...I love it! Glad you guys got to hang out! Sisters are the best :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Forget practicing on the boom! She's a natural! And I love how proud she is of herself once she climbs all the way in. She and Serelle are going to be quite a pair!
HOORAY FOR SEEING YOU TOMORROW!!!!!
Just laughed out loud. Not quite as hard as Jayson, but almost. So cute.
She has quite the talent for getting where she wants! WOW! Go Savannah!
That is too funny! She is quite proud of herself too! Thanks for sharing those fun moments!
Hilarious! Aren't kids so entertaining?! and where do they learn to do things like that? I too laughed out loud at this one. She is so cute!
SO CUTE! That pic of Serelle and Savannah holding hands is my favorite...I love it! Glad you guys got to hang out! Sisters are the best :)
Post a Comment