May 16, 2010

Hooray for Visitors!


There is just nothing quite like having visitors when you live away from family. My sister and her 2 girls joined us in Omaha for a week full of fun. We went on walks, to the zoo, ate Olsen's donuts, played at parks, swung in the swings, went out to dinner, ate the most delicious pizza (thank you Orsis), found an indoor pool on a rainy day, took naps, spent some time crafting and watching movies...

Serelle and Savannah at the gate

Kenefick Park

Lauritzen Botanical Gardens

KROC Center



Henry Doorly Zoo




Delicious Olsen's Donut!

Three little monkeys

Best buds

Thank you
Thank you
Thank you



See ya soon :)


3 comments:

Lindy Phippen Smith said...

speaking of visitors... you better call me when you are in Utah this summer and I will come to you! Aren't little girls just the best!!!

Jen and Ky said...

What a fun trip! Believe me, every single minute of it was our pleasure! We're so glad we were able to come!

Jason Hawks said...

Jayson you're really white these days! I can only say that because I also have an ultraviolet chest right now!

Sure excited to see you this weekend Annie Pannie! And I need a picture of your glider ASAP...you promised.