Oh my gosh! I can't believe how much puke there is on you! You'd think I'd feel bad for Savannah, but i don't. I feel awful for you! Where did you go eat?
uh....what did you do to cause that? I'd like to make sure I NEVER do that to Eloise! PS are you praying hard enough for her to come early? Cause nothing really is happening so maybe you're not....
10 comments:
That picture really says it all!
Julianne! She is so cute! By the look on her face, it looks like she wants some more! I love her hair :) What a cute messy girl!
you deserve a steak and lobster for that! This is really funny!
Wow! I love it! :)
Oh my gosh! I can't believe how much puke there is on you! You'd think I'd feel bad for Savannah, but i don't. I feel awful for you! Where did you go eat?
Classic!
The color is ... Deceiving. Makes one wonder which end it came from.
Savannah? Never!
uh....what did you do to cause that? I'd like to make sure I NEVER do that to Eloise! PS are you praying hard enough for her to come early? Cause nothing really is happening so maybe you're not....
Love the pics of the grandkids and love the new blog layout!
Post a Comment