August 29, 2010

Birthday Babe!

One Year Ago.... 
(well, on the 24th)
we were here...

And Now...

We get to throw a 
1st Birthday Party!





It wouldn't be a party unless the birthday girl cried
(thanks to the adorable hat)


timid at first...




Oh my goodness, how I love this girl. She is just so delicious. 


getting some help

She seriously ate 50% of the cake!
(with a small portion on the ground)

thank you friends for helping us celebrate one fantastic year with our little babe








8 comments:

RaCHeL said...

I cannot believe that she is one! I'm so glad that we were able to go through our pregnancies together & have this wonderful year of motherly experiences. ;) Happy Birthday little Savannah! I love all the decorations! Cute party!

BrittWilk said...

i forgot how fat her little face was when she was born! cutest newborn EVER!!! i can't believe she's one. crazy! she's adorable and her party looked so fun!

Mackenzi said...

Happy Birthday Savannah!! She is such a doll! I can't believe she's already 1.

Chatty Natty said...

So wished we could have been there but the video was the next best thing:)

Alisha said...

HAppy Birthday Savannah!! SOOO CUTE!! Oh my gosh I can't even stand it she's so adorable. I love that Jayson had cake all over his face too. SO funny! Hurry and move to Idaho so we're closer!! Love you!

Gordon and Courtney Cope said...

SUPER cute pics! I feel like I was there. Wow she can handle herself some cake. You look great and I am glad that you have so many friends to love and support you out there!

Anthony and Jessica said...

Seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen!

Jen and Ky said...

How fun to see the growth over the past year! She is absolutely precious and I can't wait to see her in a week!!!