August 28, 2010

Brothers in Town


My two younger brothers drove back from Utah to Nebraska with us and then stayed and visited for a few days before flying back to start school.  It was so fun to have them and show them around Nebraska.  Savannah loved all the extra attention and it was just fun to have extra people in the house with us.
Kenefick Park





Lauritzen Botanical Gardens
(a pretty sweet model train track)

Jayson took them to the dental school and gave them a few pointers...

Creighton's sweet soccer field

Winter Quarter's Temple
(without the temple in the back ground)

Conagra Park

Henry Doorly Zoo
Andrew almost got his finger bit off by this bird...




Thanks for coming brothers
We love you!!

1 comment:

RaCHeL said...

How fun to have Andrew & Stephen come visit! I still can't believe how big they are. They will always be little munchkins in my mind. I don't think I've ever really noticed how curly their hair is either! :)