September 20, 2010

Apple Jack Festival

Nebraska City hosts this darling festival every 2nd weekend of September where you can explore orchards, meander through handmade crafts, pick your own apples, and eat anything and everything apple.  It was a great way to spend a chilly fall Saturday.


Yes, Jayson was first in line for all of the learning centers along the trail






FYI... Nebraska is also home of Arbor Day and thus here is a greenhouse with lots of baby trees.
We even got to take home 2 baby trees to plant!

3 comments:

RaCHeL said...

How fun! I just love things like that. Fall is my absolute favorite! I love that Jayson was 1st in line. :) The pic of Savannah with the 2 apples is so cute! Glad you had a great time!

Alisha said...

CUTE!! Her hair looks adorable! Strange that the weather is actually cooler in other parts of the country...MISS YOU!

Kacey said...

I just have to ask what kind of camera you have. I am dying for a new one, my pictures always come out too dark, too light, or fuzzy. I was just enjoying those gorgeous pictures of Savannah and had to ask.
kaceyhamilton@msn.com