Creighton University Dental School Graduates
Class of 2011
Baby Lucy, Sophie and Britton
(thanks to them we got to skip the cocktail hour and get first pick of seats for dinner)
Stephanie, me, Kiley, Kjersta, and Liz
I was a little nervous taking a 1 week old baby to this banquet, but I am really glad I went. It was fun to get out of the house and have a date with Jayson. The dinner was decent, the dessert was good and it was pretty entertaining to watch the class videos. Most of all, it was just fun to get together with all of our friends that we have made here. I can't believe we will all be moving away next week!
I am so proud of Jayson for all of his hard work during dental school. I can't believe he is completely done! He has been such a good student and he is already an exceptional dentist. We are excited to move on to the next step in life, but sad to say goodbye to our life here. We have loved it!
3 comments:
So glad that you went. You sure do look great for just having a baby a week ago. I can't believe you're done! Wahoo!
I can't believe I forgot to ask you about this when I called to share my texting woes! You look FABULOUS and I'm so glad you went too! It's always good to get out, especially right after a new baby!
A huge congratulations to Dr. Clark. We have been completely inspired by your dedication to your studies, and are looking forward to our first trip to Boise for dental work from Uncle Ace!
Woah, there's a lot of girls in that graduating class but I bet none of them are as cool as Jays! Congrats to both of you...major accomplishment. Now, must move on closer.
Post a Comment