May 27, 2011

Spotlight on Sophie

We have made it to Idaho and finally have internet again. Hooray! The past few weeks have been a bit of a blur as we have packed our home in Omaha, Jayson graduated from Creighton Dental School, had several family members visit/help us move, moved into our new home in Idaho and Jayson is already itching to start work (even without his license) :)

I will eventually catch up, but for now here is a are some amazing photos of our sweet baby Sophie that my friend took in Omaha. Thank you Chelsea.








Disclaimer: these photos were taken 7 days after I had Sophie. Don't judge :) 

Sophie has been such an absolute joy! She came during a crazy time in our lives, but has been so mellow and sweet. At her 2 week appointment she was 9 lbs. 2 oz. and 22 inches long. She is eating great and has already outgrown her newborn clothes :(  We have had 4+ nights of her getting up only once to eat. Hooray! It is amazing what 5 consecutive hours of sleep will do to you. Unfortunately, because of lots of kisses from big sister, Sophie has her first cold. It is really sad to hear her stuffy nose, especially as she is trying to eat. Hopefully it won't last long and we'll all be healthy soon.
We sure love this little peanut and are so glad she is a part of our family.

10 comments:

Gordon and Courtney Cope said...

these pics are great! We took family photos last week and Jax looks mad in every pic! You look great- I am sure you already lost the weight. You look skinny and great! Miss ya

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

Love the pictures! You all look fantastic! Hope to see you soon :)

The Bailey's said...

Julianne! You look fabulous, I am totally jealous:) She is just so precious and those pics are priceless. I am glad you made it to ID and best of luck in everything. We decided we are moving to Sheridan, WY when David is done with his residency and we are so excited. Miss you guys!

Mackenzi said...

Sophie is beautiful! Those pictures are adorable. And are you kidding, no need for a disclaimer! You look amazing after giving birth 7 days before the picture was taken. I never look that good after having kids. That's exciting you guys are done with school and moved to Idaho!

Nate and Paige said...

seriously. about time! I needed some more sophie in my life. the black and white squishy face one? I want a 20x30 it's so freaking cute. SOOO SOOOO happy for you guys. now just keep up with the pictures. you can't have an adorable baby and deprive us family of her pictures.

The Evers Family said...

Congratulations! I'm happy to hear the baby & move went well. I hope you guys adjust well and enjoy Idaho.

Heather said...

GREAT PICTURES and WELCOME to BOISE!! I hope you and your family LOVE living there and Jason LOVES his new job. Enjoy being around all the family that is there. I am sure your LOVELY daughters are going to LOVE having all those cousins and second cousins around. Don't forget to give me mother a call she will take you all out boating, she loves to do that! LOTS of LOVE and SMILES! Heather

Jen and Ky said...

What a beautiful family! We can't wait to see you this weekend!

Alisha said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!! And you look GREAT! I can't believe you have two ADORABLE kids! You are so grown up! :) Love you and miss you!!

Congrats on getting to IDaho! When is your next trip to UT? I'm thinking maybe for the 4th?? I'll call you soon to catch up!

xoxo

David and Dahlia Wright said...

Oh, she is so darling! We miss you guys. Good luck in Idaho!