June 7, 2011

Clark's Visit

Jayson's mom wasn't able to come for graduation, so she and Jay Dee came for a few days in early May. It was so fun to have them come for one last Omaha hoorah. Their trip was great timing, because Jayson was finished with school and was able to hang out with them all day.   Coleen made sure I didn't do too much with the baby; so I stayed home most of the time and it was delightful. Savannah sure loves her grandparents and was thrilled to have so much attention.  We were able to hit up all of our Omaha favorites: Olsen's bakery, Wheatfields, Upstream's delicious Gouda Ale soup, the zoo, the botanical gardens. Coleen and I also squeezed in one more stop at our favorite boutique. It was not quite the same without the children's collection, so it made it easier to say goodbye. 

The zoo


 Savannah was quite intrigued with the IMAX at the zoo

 The best kind of naps

 Bless this perfect baby! 
She came at a busy time, but has been so sweet (and so sleepy)

No comments: