*Ever since I have known the Clark's they do "girl time" which consists of the men watching the kids and the girls doing something and guy time is just the opposite. The guy time this trip was of course golfing. The girl time was visiting with Jannie and a late night dinner at a restaurant. When I was first a part of the family, I wanted to be with Jayson 24/7 and was unsure of the girl time, but now that I am no longer a newlywed and I have gotten to know my lovely sister-in-laws, I love girl time! It is so much fun to talk and talk over lots of yummy desserts (thank you Coleen.)
Savannah enjoyed this parade much better than the last, but still didn't want out of her stroller
I think she felt a little more secure.
She quite enjoyed all the candy that her cousins gave her
Jayson and his brother Greg enjoying a hot dog that was thrown from the parade.
No joke.
There was a float that had a grill and was throwing out hot dogs.
This yummy baby was so good, even though the temperature was a little warm for her liking
Savannah and cousin Cleo having the time of their lives on this little train
This lovely lady found some shade
Jayson walked right up to her and took her picture
Only in Melba, ID
Savannah had a great time waving her flag while the older cousins did fireworks.
She even marched in time to some patriotic music.
We sure feel blessed to live in this beautiful country and are so grateful for the freedoms we enjoy.







1 comment:
looks like you guys are having a fun summer! I cant believe how darling sophie is! I wish I could squish those legs. (;
Post a Comment