July 21, 2011

Some Firsts

First Time Ever
Savannah fell asleep anywhere
besides her crib or car seat...

First Time in the Bumbo

for Sophie at least...




First Time to the Community Pool


 Savannah and Cousin Ray

Unfortunately our first experience was not great.
Savannah walked right into the deep end of the pool
Mom got to go swimming with clothes on :)
The next day a life jacket was purchased.


First Daddy Daughter Date
First time I enjoyed a night out without the babe


First Thing in the Morning






First time Christmas came in July

9 comments:

RaCHeL said...

What a cute post! I can't believe how big Sophie is. She really walked straight in the pool?! I can't even imagine the feeling you had. I've been thinking I need to buy some floaties myself. Glad she was ok. I want to see more pics of your house. :) Miss you!

Chatty Natty said...

Looks like Savannah takes after cousin Maggie with the pool thing. I just love all the pics and can't wait to see you all in less than 2 weeks. Hooray!

Primary said...

How cute are your girls? Sophie is getting so big and changing so much! It's going way too fast. Love and miss you guys!

Erin and Corey said...

Oh my gosh, your girls get cuter and cuter. That's horrible about the pool! Glad you were nearby. Did I tell you congrats on the move to Boise?! Corey and I want to stop by next time we are in town visiting his family. And How in the world do you get Savannah's hair to stay parted to the side like that? I CANNOT get Kelsey's to stay out of her face and I'm always tempted to cut bangs.

Chelsea and Cody said...

Holy cow! What has happened to your little one in 2 months! That baby I photographed disappeared somewhere between now and then!

Sissy said...

What adorable little ladies! Those early morning pics will be a treasure someday... and you are a darling mom!

Alisha said...

Could they GET any cuter?? Oh my goodness! I LOVE Savannah's cute swimsuit! Way to be a good mom and go for a swim in your clothes! And I love Sophie's belly SO much!!

Miss you guys! I'll call you soon!

xoxo

Nate and Keshia said...

Ha ha, oh dear that pool comment made me laugh. How terrifying, but you made it sound so funny! I'm so so glad she is ok but I really wish I could have seen you jump in all dressed. Hope that terrible experience never happens again or to me.

Teddy, Scott, & baby Jane said...

Okay so after like a 1/2 hour of catching up on your blog I need to go do something productive!!! I just wanted to say hi and tell you how much we miss you guys! Hope you're doing great (sure seems like you are) and the girls look beautiful and cute as ever! Savannah is more and more beautiful and Sophie is the cutest, chunkiest, edible baby ever!!! Sure wish I could squeeze those little cheeks! The picture of Savannah at the community pool with her floaties and goggles is my all time favorite. LOVE her.