I know that is a silly title, but I didn't know how else to incorporate these two events. The girls and I headed to UT (once again) for my darling cousin's wedding. It was really fun to get together for a few days with family and friends.
Michael showing my dad and Savannah stupid videos on youtube
Serelle and Savannah taking one last bike ride at Midtown while we helped Jen and Kylan pack up
J and A threw the most fabulous Street Party (instead of the traditional reception)
There was a live band (what Savannah is listening to most intently)
photo booth
blow up obstacle course
burritos
homemade salsa and guac
balloons
Sunday naps
After the wedding, my mom drove back up to Boise with me to watch Andrew play in a soccer tournament. It was really fun to have company for a few days.
Jen so kindly lent me her bumbo for Miss Sophie when she is ready...
looks like big sis is just trying it out
Andrew the baby whisperer
When it was a little too quiet, this is how we found Savannah.
I sure love this girl
Riding in style
This is how Savannah showed up to Andrew's 8am soccer game
Blue Knight Support Group
It was really fun to get to know all the families
Blue Knights 2011
Poppy snuggling with the girls after a soccer game
(they both look a little sleepy)








1 comment:
that picture with the ipad and her hat on is so cute! what a darling girl :)
Post a Comment