So adorable! In lighting like this, the spot metering will change things dramatically. Do you have that on your camera? We will have to look at Christmas:) Get yourself a camera like the rest of us, would you?
Where in the world did that chunk of love come from? She is seriously the best. I am in the same boat of wanting to learn how to take better pictures...not an easy thing to do when all you have is your camera phone...Now I know what I'll be asking for for my birthday!
5 comments:
So adorable! In lighting like this, the spot metering will change things dramatically. Do you have that on your camera? We will have to look at Christmas:) Get yourself a camera like the rest of us, would you?
OR better yet, just have your dad give you his and he can get a new one.
SOOO CUTE!!!!
Where in the world did that chunk of love come from? She is seriously the best. I am in the same boat of wanting to learn how to take better pictures...not an easy thing to do when all you have is your camera phone...Now I know what I'll be asking for for my birthday!
Oh my word. I just noticed her diaper. Stop it.
Post a Comment