There is just something about the way a daddy loves his little girls
Miss Savannah just returned from a bit of a rough patch (we'll blame in on the age) where she was super (or supey dupey, in her words) hard to put to bed. Jayson and I even had to take turns with this task because neither of us had the patience to do it every night. I am happy to report that she is doing much better which makes for a much happier family. However difficult she may ever be, look at this angelic little sleeper.
All cuddled up to Pulto (aka Rudolph)
Pluto's nose used to light up and now he only occasionally flickers on and off.
Whenever Pluto fails to light up Savannah informs us that he is out of "bwouties" or batteries.
I guess she wasn't satisfied with the story I read her before naptime...


No comments:
Post a Comment