February 3, 2012

9 Months!


This chubbylicious baby is 9 months old!

I am not sure about this 9th month. This baby girl has decided to grow up and it breaks her momma's heart. Since Christmas she has cut 4 teeth (2 upper, 2 lower), started clapping, crawling, and pulling herself up to standing. She says "dada," "mama," and "uh oh."

This baby doll loves her big sister and starts giggling when she sees her. They are very cute together most of the time. Savannah loves to give baby sister big hugs and kisses.
Sophie has decided that she prefers big kid food over her baby food. I can only fool her with baby food if she is the only one eating. She is napping 2x a day and sleeps all night (Hooray!)

I can't believe that is has been 9 months since Sophie joined our family. She is such a perfect fit and we just adore her to pieces.

9 Month Stats
Weight 21 lbs. 5 oz. (89%)
Height 28 inches (70%)
Head 18 inches (94%)






No comments: