May 20, 2014

February

 Preschool field trip to the fire station!
Sophie has been obsessed with all big trucks and was so excited to see a real fire truck.  The kids were very impressed with the firemen-especially when they suited up.


 Preschool class with siblings :)

 Jayson and I went to the Imagine Dragons concert with some friends.  It was the first concert we had been to together in 9 years! We danced and sang all night, it was really fun!


 Brooke, Lauren, Me and April

 This was the first year Savannah go to do Valentines for her preschool class. She was so excited! 
I loved her handwriting on the cards!


 Valentines Morning!


 For my birthday I decided I wanted to take a sneak peek at our baby to see if we could find out the gender.  We went to fetal photos and I was 15 weeks.  We took the girls and they were excited to see pictures of the baby on the tv screen.  I had felt really different thus far in the pregnancy and was pretty sure that must mean it was a boy… I was wrong! Another girl!!! I was actually really excited to have another little sister in our family.  The girls were really excited to and decided on names immediately (with no help from mom or dad) Savannah liked the name Stella and Sophie liked the name Charly.  In the car on the way home, Savannah shook her head and said "Mom, what is dad going to do with all these girls?" We laughed out loud.  It was pretty funny.

When we came out of the fetal photos our friends jumped out from behind parked cars in the parking lot to surprise us.  Jayson then informed me he had gotten a babysitter for the rest of the day.  We took the girls home and then met our friends downtown for lunch at a new Thai restaurant that we hadn't ever been to.  It was super yummy! Jayson then took me to Anthropology and let me pick out a few new things.  After, we went and saw 2 movies at the movie theater! It was so fun to spend the entire day with Jayson. I think that is what I will ask for every year!

The Woods, Halls and Headricks

No comments: