June 4, 2008

Bachelorette Superfan

I promise I am trying to find a job....



I am a little embarrassed to admit, but yesterday I watched a few hours of the Bachelorette marathon (with Trista and Ryan) on VH1. I also admit this is not the first time I have been sucked into marathons. Anybody remember the America's Next Top Model marathon?
I pulled myself away (during a commercial of course) to start fixing dinner and our power got turned off. I was kind of relieved that something was pulling me away and kind of mad that I was going to miss the moment when Ryan proposed to Trista.

After a few hours the power came back on and when I turned the TV back on at 9:30 at night they were showing the wedding!!! Good thing the power got turned off or else there would have been a permanent butt mark on the couch :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm a sucker for marathons, too! School finally got out on Friday! I'm so happy! I have no idea what to do with myself now.

Primary said...

I'm so ashamed..I got sucked in to a marathon of The Real Desperate Housewifes of Orange County while I was laid up all week. I won't judge you if you don't judge me, Love you and miss you!

Kell & Anna said...

Ummm...I watched the engagment and the wedding after teaching a PDC Camp with Heidi Juergens. I was very into it. Need less to say we did not get to bed at a good time to be teaching the next day. haha

Alisha said...

HA HA HA. I love you!! I was totally laughing out loud at that. Will you be in Utah in August?! I want to see you! PS - have you been watching SYTYCD? It's a good season and Tab and Napoleon are AMAZING!!

Gordon and Courtney Cope said...

Hi, I am slowly figuring this out! I have made one successful posting with many to come I am sure! Thanks for encouraging me to do this!

Gordon and Courtney Cope said...

Hi, I am slowly figuring this out! I have made one successful posting with many to come I am sure! Thanks for encouraging me to do this!