studying for the 4 mid terms he had the upcoming week.
After I was 0-5 in calling people to go to the stake center (30 min away) I ended up watching the Relief Society broadcast online. I was even singing along with the choir and Jayson kept laughing because apparently with the headphones I was a little off tune. Hooray for lds.org!
8 comments:
We know all about those Saturday nights... Wish I could of heard you singing, I am sure that you sounded great!
Um...Is that Shelby I see in the first picture? Please tell me it is!
You wish it was Shelby, but she is actually on the other foot :) But thank you for thinking of her!
i know too many of those saturday nights!
you can always call me, julianne!
Ah Jules...love you!
Oh man, that is classic! I so wish I could have been there with you singing along to the broadcast... I can't wait to see you in two days!!! Just so you can be prepared, you might feel like you have a stalker while you're home because I plan on spending every possible second with you! HOORAY!!! We miss you!
We miss you guys!
Love it! Doug had 4 midterms this week. Crazy! Hope you enjoy your visit home!
Post a Comment