When we moved to Omaha my mom gave me all of my scrapbooks (in hopes that I would finish them) and then recently wanted a few of my school pictures back for a book she is making for my grandma. As I was scanning the pictures it was pretty funny to remember each school year and thought everyone might get a kick out of some of my looks :)

1 1/2 years

Kindergarten?

First Grade?

Fourth Grade

Sixth Grade

Seventh Grade

Eighth Grade

Junior

Senior
7 comments:
Ooooh! I love your short hair! Also, the 8th grade picture is wonderful. We wouldn't have been friends in 8th grade. You were clearly too cool for me. :)
Oh, so fun! I don't think I dare to put my past school pics on my blog... I have some scary years!! You just look so cute in all of yours :) Hope you're feeling well!
Julianne you are so cute! It is always so fun to look back at old pictures! I miss you!
LOVE IT! you were a little blondie as a kid! and how fun cause once your little one is born you will be able to see if she looks like you or Jayson! You were (and ARE) so cute!
Oh yes...
I'm really glad we were so smart and decided to lay by the pool all day before getting our pictures taken. Remembering that day makes me crave grilled cheese. Come home now, okay? Love you and miss you!
Those are classic! I love that you're not afraid to post some of the "awkward" years on there! What's funny are all the memories that come with the pictures!
Lets face it Julianne, you are a babe, 8th grade was good to you! And so were all the other years of course! That is going to be one cute baby.
Post a Comment