With the fullest of hearts we are so happy to announce that we will be having a little baby this August!
I have tried to love every minute of this pregnancy and count it for the blessing it truly is. I have only had a few bouts of morning sickness, but am definitely a little nauseous with certain foods (mainly leftovers). I have only had one particular craving and that is for Olive Garden salad and breadsticks. mmmm. I haven't gained much weight yet, but have thickened out quite a bit around the waist :) Jayson is so anxious for me to get a belly, but I keep reminding him that all the weight I put on pre-pregnancy will have to come off after the baby.

Our 8 week peanut

Our 12 week baby
We are now at 16 weeks and so excited for the remaining 24!
I know many of you had us in your thoughts and prayers for the last little while and I can't tell you how much that means to us. We are so grateful for the support of family and friends. This baby is already so loved by so many and we just can't wait to cuddle and smother it with kisses!!!
34 comments:
oh my gosh she's getting so big!! I'm so happy for you!! and I can't wait to smother her with kisses!!! YAY! Congratulations guys! Love you and miss you!
julianne,
your post made me cry!
Thank you for sharing your faith with me. I am so happy that you have a little baby growing inside you. you will be such a good mommy!
congrats you will be the cutest mommy
Congratulations!!!!!!!!
Congratulations! That is so exciting for your family. We'll be anxious to hear how things continue to go for you and to see pictures once August comes.
Oh I'm so happy for you guys! You are going to be wonderful parents & that little one will be so loved. This is so fun that we get to go through this together! :) XOXO
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy for you. I know its been a long road but now you will have a baby in just a few months! YIPEE!!! I can't wait to here more! Love you and congrats again!
I was wondering when this post was going to happen. I'm kind of dissapointed that it wasn't titled "Damn Baby". :) I'm so so happy for you and Jayson. Thanks for being such a great friend over the years. You were born to be a Mom, and a great one you will be!
PS... I know everything thinks a boy, but I think it's a girl. Oh, and I can't wait for your tummy to get big too!
I am so excited for you guys! It is going to be so fun!I love you guys and can't wait to see you next!
HOORAY!!! I've been anxious to see this post! I'm so glad that you're continuing to feel well and will send over the maternity clothes soon!
You and Jayson are going to be the best parents ever!
We couldn't be more happy and excited for you!
That is so exciting! Congratulations!! That's so neat that you've already had 2 ultra-sounds.
Wow! I found your blog (this is Ashley (McKell)Bardsley), you know, PLT..etc.. I am so excited for you guys. Congratulations :)
WOW! Congratulations! I am so happy I found your blog (This is Ashley McKell Bardsley-you know, PLT, etc :) That is awesome news.
I already knew, but still yay! And congrats! :) Also, you are not really thickening out...you look great! I can't wait for your little one. You guys will be the best parents ever!
YAY! Congrats you guys! Pregnancy is an amazing thing and I hope you are able to enjoy it! Good luck over the next several weeks! Are you gonna find out if its a boy or girl?
Congrats again!!! I just can't explain how happy Troy and I are for you guys! I'm glad you're feeling well. I need to call you and get the latest scoop :) Say hello to baby Clark for me :)
Congratulations you two! I heard the news recently from the family rumor mill. My mom told me about your cute announcements. I have to say that when we saw you two last summer at Matti's wedding, Garth was commenting on what a great couple you are and how Jayson will make such a great dad (he played with our kids so well and for such a long time, we were both impressed). You both have so much to offer a little one and I am SO excited for the two of you to start your parenting adventure. Jen in May? Me in June, you in Aug, and Kim in Sept. That's pretty crazy. We'll have to get all these new second cousins together sometime soon!
Wow...look how popular you are! As you know, I'm still screaming...can you hear me? Faith is real and prayers are heard, that's for sure! We love you two (i mean three....yahooooo).
Congrats!!!
so excited for you guys! I know you already know that but know you really know!
Congrats WOW! I am so happy for you! What a blessing! You will be in our thoughts and prayers too!
Congratulations! We think you are going to make great parents and are excited for you to start your parenting adventure.
Sorry I commented twice. My computer said it didn't work the first time I commented. Oops.
I am so so excited for you guys..your bro told me a while back and I am just SO happy for you. Enjoy your pregnancy because it goes by so fast!
I haven't told you congratulations yet so... Congratulations!! We are so happy for you two and are excited to be following in your footsteps. :) Love ya!
hey so bryan and i (nanny) follow your blog and we are so excited for you two! you two will be great parents and will love love love it! can't wait to see the progress! take care
AHHHHH!!!!!!!! congratulations, julianne! i'm soooo happy for you guys!
so so so so so excited for you!! You guys will be great parents!
Congrats! I am so happy for you guys. You are so strong and faithful, and a wonderful example to us all. Life is about to get even better. Hope everything is going well!
julianne-i am so happy for you guys! it was so fun to talk the other day. i love the baby namey icon.
woo-hoo!!! I know I'm a little late, but CONGRATS! And oh, that fourth grade picture? Hello Steven!!! I love it.
The Stonemans are so super excited for your new little one!
I know this is late, but congrats on the baby! I certainly know how hard it must be for you.
Hey guys, this is Jayson's favorite cuz Catherine. CONGRATS!!! We are thrilled for you two. I'm adding you to my blog list so I can keep up to date on the progress of your little one. Our blog is catbeveridge.blogspot.com
Luv to you all!
Post a Comment