Dear Baby,
As you can see on the cute baby graphic to the right your due date is today. You have been so highly anticipated and such an answer to so many prayers. It has been the greatest privilege being pregnant with you. I have loved watching my tummy grow and feeling your little movements. You have already blessed our lives and are such an important part of our little family. Now that the long 40 weeks are over, they seem to have flown by. Although I hate to say goodbye to our pregnancy together, your daddy and I are super excited to meet you. I know you are nice and cuddly cozy inside, but today would be an excellent day to come. Today is your Grammie's birthday and it is the weekend, which means daddy doesn't have school. We sure love you and are so anxious to meet you. Luckily mommy has a nice doctor that won't allow her to stay pregnant forever. If you decide not to come this weekend, we will try to coax you out early next week. Until we meet face to face...
Lots of love,
Mommy
4 comments:
hang in there! so excited for you to meet your little one.
I love your "watch us grow" on the side of your blog. You are so cute pregnant!
Good Luck Julianne! Your pregnancy did seem like it flew by... but then again, I wasn't the one pregnant. haha. You will be a great Mom! I can't wait to see pictures. Post lots of them please!
That is really cute! I've been thinking of you all weekend. She'll come. You've been patient this long, what's a couple more days right?! Ha! Just teasin, I am already wanting my guy out & I still have 3 weeks. :) Keep us posted!
You are so cute. I am so excited for you and Jayson. I know that you are going to be the best parents! I can't wait to meet your little girl either.
Post a Comment