Oh my goodness! What a precious little thing she is! :) I'm so happy for you both! I can't believe she is finally here! I love the name Savannah too! I hope all is well with Mom & baby. Love you!
Oh my gosh Julianne she is beautiful! I have been checking your blog non-stop to see when this little girl of yours would come and I'm so so happy and excited for you. I hope her little friend baby Meikle isn't too far behind her. :) Congratulations.
Congratulations! She is beautiful and I love the name! I hope everything went well and that you are recovering quickly. Get some sleep and hopefully she won't be all grown up by the time I get to see her in person.
17 comments:
yay!!!!!!!!!! congrats!
Yay!! Congrats!! I'm so excited for you!
Oh my goodness! What a precious little thing she is! :) I'm so happy for you both! I can't believe she is finally here! I love the name Savannah too! I hope all is well with Mom & baby. Love you!
Yay! She's beautiful!! Congratulations! Hope you both are doing good too!!
YAY!!!! Oh my gosh super adorable! Congrats you guys! How wonderful!
Oh my gosh Julianne she is beautiful! I have been checking your blog non-stop to see when this little girl of yours would come and I'm so so happy and excited for you. I hope her little friend baby Meikle isn't too far behind her. :) Congratulations.
She's so cute! Congratulations you two!
yahooooo!!!! she's beautiful and she's here! congratulations! :)
she is so cute! way to go julianne!
so happy for you & jason.
little savannah is lucky to have such great parents.
What a beautiful baby girl! I love the name too! Congrats!!
She is just ADORABLE!!!! Yes, the cheeks are my FAVORITE for sure!!!
Congrats you two! She is so beautiful. We really can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations she is beautiful I hope recovery goes well. I am so happy for you!!!!! can't wait to see more pictures!
Congratulations! She is beautiful! Hope you both are doing well.
Happy Anniversary to US! Way to still our thunder.
Congrats!!!!
Congratulations! She is beautiful and I love the name! I hope everything went well and that you are recovering quickly. Get some sleep and hopefully she won't be all grown up by the time I get to see her in person.
steal not "still"
Post a Comment