This girl is at the funnest age! I love it. She cracks me up every day. She loves to scrunch her nose and sniff in and out (maybe she is trying to blow her nose, I don't know). It is one of our favorites!
She is also babbling all day long and her mouth makes the funniest shape when she does it. When she is not babbling she is perfecting her raptor shrill.
I watch our little neighbor friend Gwen while her mommy works once a week. I left the two babes alone for 10 seconds while I went to check on dinner (I purposefully put Savannah really far away because she can move) when I got back Savannah had rolled over to say hello to her friend and was sucking on Gwen's toes! Yes, we are at the age where everything goes in the mouth. I grabbed my camera to catch her in the act but when Savannah saw the camera she gave me this huge cheeser smile.
4 comments:
Cute! They only get more fun! I'm glad you are enjoying it.
I cannot believe how stinking cute Savannah is!!! Even though we Skyped yesterday I already miss her! I love all the noises, this is such a fun age.
We're headed to Old Navy this afternoon to buy Serelle a matching swimsuit! Thanks for the inspiration!
She is looking more and more like you Julianne! So cute.
SO CUTE!!! Savannah is SUCH a doll! I need to meet her. When are you going to be in SLC next? We still need to coordinate. Miss you!!
Post a Comment