March 29, 2010

Sunny Days


Spring is finally here!
Jayson met us on his lunch break today for a picnic at the park.
67 degrees has never felt so good.

Her shirt says "I love my dentist he's my dad"






6 comments:

Megan said...

I was looking at blogs with Parker on my lap and when he saw the picture of your family at the park. he got all excited and said pointing to you "its a mommy, its a daddy!" You guys definitely look like a happy family and even my little two year old noticed it! Your little girl is darling in that hat!

Cassidy Clark said...

Oh dear goodness Jules!!! Those little shoes are simply amazing!!! I am getting so excited to finally get to snuggle on her...even if it still over a month away!
-Cass

Jen and Ky said...

Do you remember that it was 67 degrees last year in February when Mom and I came to visit?!?!

I love spur of the moment picnics, what a fun way for you girls to share lunch with your "dentist"!

Gordon and Courtney Cope said...

Hi honey! You are a good looking family! I miss you and am glad that we are friends.

Heather said...

Oh my goodness! Savannah is getting SO big. What a little beauty! It looks like you are having a great time being a Mommy. ;)

Lindy Phippen Smith said...

Look at your cute family!!! and here in logan it's still 50 degrees.. I'm jealous of your 67.