March 9, 2010

Rice Cereal

Savannah had rice cereal for the first time on Valentines Day. She wasn't sure at first, but eventually liked it. She has also had green beans, carrots, and pears. Yum!

This video is not the best, but the one I wanted was too big (dang blogger)


Savannah turned 6 months on February 24th!
Here are the stats:
weight: 15 lbs. 3 oz. 45%
height: 26 in. 55%
head cir. 75%

Lovin' her daddy

2 comments:

Alisha said...

SHE IS SO CUTE!! I can't believe she's six months already! I need to meet this little girl in person! I miss you! Hope you guys are doing well! Phone date ASAP!

RaCHeL said...

Looks like you had a great spring break! I love Chicago & can't wait to get back one day. Isn't the American Girl place wonderful?! I'm so glad that you took your picture in front of Molly :) Your favorite! Miss you!