I will admit, I've never seen the resemblance BUT I dare say Jayson and Tay actually look a lot alike. I would imagine that's because they are wearing hats and you can't see T's bald head:) Cheers to the a full head of hair Jays!
Congratulations!
yowza julianne! you're seriously more beautiful every time I see a picture of you!oh, and congratulations Jason!
yay jayson! i cannot believe it's been four years! can't wait to fly to boise for a check up. time for an update - i need more sophie please.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I will admit, I've never seen the resemblance BUT I dare say Jayson and Tay actually look a lot alike. I would imagine that's because they are wearing hats and you can't see T's bald head:) Cheers to the a full head of hair Jays!
Congratulations!
yowza julianne! you're seriously more beautiful every time I see a picture of you!
oh, and congratulations Jason!
yay jayson! i cannot believe it's been four years! can't wait to fly to boise for a check up.
time for an update - i need more sophie please.
Post a Comment