For our last big bash at Village Green we decided to have a BBQ with friends and a massive slip-n-slide. It was so fun to spend time with all of our friends before the craziness of moving and graduating set in.
Targhee helping the kids with the pinata
Cute baby Claire
(fyi: not pregnant, baby was 1 week old)
Our special friend Jon...
Sophie displaying her cuteness
Quick swim break during a packing day. It was 90+ degrees!
When I looked at our freezer a few days before we were moving, I noticed we had 6 lbs. of ground beef! Hence the impromptu taco party with friends
(minus the kitchen table, as it was being used for boxes)
8 of the 10 RDEP girls
(missing Aubrey and Angela)
Besties
Poppi and his girls





6 comments:
Matching swimsuits? So cute!
That picture of their matching swim suits kills me. So cute. What darling girls you have!
Your girls are so dang adorable! I agree, the matching swim suits are the cutest things ever. Congratulations on finishing dental school too! And guess what, we are living in Idaho for the summer. I'm guessing you are in Boise, but if you are anywhere near Idaho Falls it would be fun to get together. If not, I have your blog. :)
It's hard to say goodbye isn't it? Glad you were able to get in some fun on top of all the packing with your friends. I agree, the matching suits are too cute!
You have the cutest little family! I love the girls' matching swim suits :) I'm sad we were out of town when you guys were in town... we'll be coming to Boise soon, I'm sure!
Oh my gosh - the matching swim suits is ADORABLE! And the one with your Dad. LOVE IT! And miss you!! When are you going to be in UT next? I need to meet little miss Sophie. She is SO CUTE! And you look SO great! Congrats on graduating and moving! That is such a crazy time. I'm so impressed with you!!
Post a Comment