June 21, 2011

New House!

After graduation on Saturday (May 14th) Jayson and his dad drove off in our Penske truck and my dad followed them in our car. They drove through NE and spent the night and then drove to SLC on Sunday. My mom and I flew out of Omaha Saturday night and arrived in SLC really really late (thanks to some plane delays.) It was one crazy day! Jayson and I drove the Penske and our car to Idaho Monday morning and arrived around 7pm - just in time for some nice men from our ward to unload our truck.

Needless to say, it was a very long and exhausting couple of days...


We have now been in our house for over a month and are loving it! It is gorgeous and I just can't believe we get to live here.  Savannah has been so cute and loves running around the house saying "new house, new house." She has also loved seeing all of her cousins and it is so fun to live so close.

Jayson's license came through much quicker than we anticipated and he was able to start work on June 6th. So far, so good. He is really enjoying it but comes home very physically and emotionally drained.

2 comments:

RaCHeL said...

Oh I can't imagine the pains of moving again. Ugh! But way to go & I'm glad you made it to your new & pretty house. I want to see more pictures! Hope to see you soon!

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

Oh, come on... I need to see WAY more pics of your new house than this!!!