We were in Utah last weekend for the annual Clark Lagoon Weekend. We stayed in Eden at the gorgeous Moose Hollow condos. The weekend was filled with Lagoon (all day), hiking solo while Jayson rode his bike (I know, I am a good wife.), lunch at The Oaks, Girls Night Out with shopping and Mexican food. Gondola ride up to Snow Basin, BBQ and games at the local park.
I absolutely love my in-laws. I am so happy to be a part of this big, sometimes loud, and always competitive family. It was so fun to stay up late (2 am) talking with all my sister in laws. They are amazing. We are already looking forward to Christmas when we will see everyone again.
Lagoon
McKay, Savannah, Jaymon and Ray
Savannah was so good at waiting and would frequently say "my turn" and put her hand on her chest
Savannah and a nice stranger
Savannah liked riding on the rides but got this nervous smile
and gripped the ride when it got going a little too fast
Blurry, but had to throw in a picture of these best buds.
Savannah got quite attached to her cousin "Clo" during this trip
Six of the seven Clark brothers
competing as usual
Daddy's prizes
This poor baby
I feel like all the pictures of her lately are in her car seat
She is quite the trooper
Hiking in Eden
Savannah walked the entire way up
and luckily uncle Taylor was there to carry her back down
(Jayson was biking up Powder Mountain)
Cleo and Savannah
Best Buds
At the top of Snow Basin




1 comment:
What a fun reunion. Isn't it great to be part of these big crazy families?!? Savannah is one lucky girl to have so many cousins her age.
I can't even remember how long it's been since the last time I went to Lagoon...I wonder if my stomach could still handle a roller coaster or if I'm getting too old? =)
Post a Comment