Savannah is really clever and has a funny sense of humor. She copies everything we say - the other day she heard me mutter "son of a" under my breath and then said it right back to me- Oops, that'll teach me to watch what I say.
She is a very kind big sister (most of the time) and always asks to "hold it/her" and then says "take a picture mom." She sure loves her daddy and asks several times a day where dad is.
Savannah can count to 10 and name most of her colors. She sometimes recognizes letters but isn't always consistent. She loves to play "what does the ____ say?" with all the animals. Sometimes I hear her playing with herself. She'll ask the question and then answer. She is starting to do quite a bit of make believe play. It is so cute to see her talking to herself. She has loved living so close to cousins and asks to go see "cousins" every day.
I think she understood that it was her birthday, because she kept saying "Happy Birthday Nana (what she calls herself)" I told her that her cousins were coming over for a party and she would go through the list and name all the cousins. She knows she turned 2 and tries to hold up the right fingers whenever anyone asks how old she is.
8.24.09
The day our lives changed forever
I could just eat those chubby cheeks and rolly neck
3 mo.
6 mo.
9 mo.
12 mo.
18 mo.
21 mo.
24 mo.
25.6 lbs. 36%
33.7 inches tall 58%
I am more in love with this little nugget today than the day I gave birth to her. I can't believe what a blessing it is to be her mother. I thank my Heavenly Father every day that he sent her to me. She was definitely worth the wait.
We had a little party for her last night with all the cousins.
Impromptu pool party
She wasn't quite sure what to do when everyone sang to her
Savannah and cousin Karis
Ace and Savannah taking care of the cake
These two are just darling together.
They get so excited to see each other and are always calling out
"c'mon Relli" or "c'mon Wahnny"
Sorelle gave Savannah a matching baby doll
Happy Birthday Savannah Banana!
We love you to the moon!










8 comments:
Miss Savannah just can't get any cuter! Her personality just melts my heart and I love watching these two little twinners have the time of their lives together! Happy bday Waaahny!
Oh I just LOVE her. And I can only imagine how much fun she and Sorelle will have in the years to come. Huge kisses to the birthday girl.
I too cannot believe she is two years old! Seriously where have these past years gone? She sure is a darling little thing & I think she looks more & more like her momma. I sure miss you guys! PS I love your hair color right now. So pretty! XOXO
SO CUTE! How is she 2 already??
Happy Birthday Savannah! She is such a doll! Looks like she had a great party.
Oh man, 2 years old already. It's going too fast. I loved seeing the older pictures of her. I can't believe how fast they change. I loved the "son of a". I'm in real trouble :)
You are stunning as usual. What a sweet little family you have. I love you guys! Happy birthday little Savannah!
Oh how we love our Savannah Banana! She sure has grown up and somehow seems bigger than 2 even though I can't believe she's already 2...not sure how that works! What a blessing to have so much family around, especially to have her other Rellie so close in age. Watch out Boise!
Ray saw the pictures of Savannah as a baby and said, "It's another Sophie!"
Post a Comment