We were in UT for less than 48 hours last weekend. Jayson couldn't miss the annual brother fishing trip and I didn't want him to drive by himself (both local brothers were already in UT or en route) so I loaded up the girls and we hit the road Friday afternoon and enjoyed a day and a half with family.
Jayson thoroughly enjoyed himself fishing with his brothers. He said he caught a few fish all day and that his dad showed up for 2 hours towards the end of the day and caught 6!
I elected not to go fishing and instead got my mom and sil to go to Gardner Village with me. It was a little chilly but really fun to see all of the great decorations and lots of witches walking around everywhere. It was fun to walk through all the shops and I am kicking myself for not getting a witch hat while we were there. Maybe next year...
As usual this babe was a delight to shop with
Savannah was so excited to see cousin Eloise
Mimi and 3 of the 5 grand-girls
The cookie Savannah is holding was quite delicious
This poor thing stayed up until 10 pm the previous night watching a "scary movie" with grammy and the cousins and then missed her nap due to our outing.
She just improvised and fell asleep in the stroller- so sweet. She is still my big baby even though she is so grown up.
Thank you to my mom and Courtney for making the day lots of fun!
It really got us ready for Halloween.





1 comment:
How fun! I'm jealous you are so close to family yet still away to do your own thing. :)
Post a Comment