November 8, 2011

Six Months!

Holy smokes, I can't believe this little lady is 6 months old! She is pure joy. At the ripe old age of six months here is what she is up to...


               height: 26 in.                         weight: 18 lbs. 10 oz.                           head: ginormous
  • NOT sleeping through the night- she sleeps for 12 hours but wakes up once to eat and I am too tired/lazy to break this habit. Plus I secretly like the nighttime alone time.
  • finally sleeping in the crib (thank you Savannah for deciding the big girl bed isn't too bad) 
  • still nursing like a champ
  • finally getting the hang of rice cereal
  • smacking her lips when she sees food- were we surprised she would like food... no
  • sitting up unassisted
  • rolling all over the place
  • grabbing and eating her toes
  • putting everything she gets her hands on into her mouth
  • babbling- sometimes so loudly that we have to leave church
  • loves her exersaucer, johnny jumper and the stroller
  • such a happy spirited and content baby
  • adores her big sister- most of the time
  • is a mama's girl 

This little love is just the perfect addition to our family!  

Happy 6 months baby girl!


3 comments:

Nate and Paige said...

i can not believe it! (thats my best leo from little Einstein's voice btw) How is she this old and eating food, sitting on her own etc? I need pictures for proof.... fine I just want more pictures of her period.

and once a nights not so bad.... the just get over it to soon. I'd keep it too :)

David and Dahlia Wright said...

I can't believe it has been 6 months!! She is darling. We miss you guys. Hope everything is going well with the dental practice.

Sissy said...

She is just deeeeelicious!! I love everything about that little "Squishy". She is a doll.