I can't believe it is November already. That means we have been in our new home, with new job and a new baby for 6 months now! I can't believe how many blessings we have seen recently.
I love November and the extra effort to be thankful.
So on this day I am thankful for...
...homemade baby food
thank you Kjersta for inspiring me
(peas)
And a delicious baby that seems to enjoy my creation
at least most of the time
I am also thankful for this 2 year old big sister.
She is funny, smart, kind (most of the time), and super helpful
I am thankful for those who believe in me.
Thank you to Natalie for bringing these once hideous finds and helping me turn them into...




3 comments:
We should have taken a before picture....oh wait you still have the one I texted u, right? They look great! Good job, Jules. I can see what Jayson was talking about with the one needing to be hammered in a little more. You better get him some more tools so he can start doing bigger projects:)
Those chairs are great! Good job! I love her messy green face :) way to be on making your own baby food. Love ya!
Wow, you seem like a super mom. All this stuff looks great. love you guys :)
Post a Comment