November 4, 2011

Halloween!

I knew I was going to miss Omaha - going to the annual dental school Halloween parade and the Botanical Gardens trick or treating- so I decided to start my own festivities this year.

When I woke Savannah up I told her it was Halloween and she immediately asked if she could put her cow costume on. Sure.  
My little cow and I (along with the sleeping zebra-or snow leopard) listened to scary music (thank you pandora for having a children's halloween station) and made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies to take to dad's office.  
We showed up to the dental office and paraded our costumes and delivered some treats. We then headed to the grocery store- still in costume.
When dad came home we had white chicken chili (delish!) and then carved our last minute pumpkin just in time for the first trick or treater to show up at our door.
We took Savannah to about 10 houses on our circle and she loved it! She knew just what to say "Happy Halloween" and "trick or treat." Sophie was a trooper and snuggled in the stroller looking cute.

Pumpkin Carving FHE 10/24








I am a little dissapointed by the quality of our costume pictures- so I might re-do them :)  

1 comment:

Jen and Ky said...

One week. Hooray for getting to see you and your sweet family in one week.

Sophie is just too cute. Although she looked less than thrilled in the stroller picture, she is just so cute!

Nice work on the drilled pumpkin. Looks great!