August 12, 2012

Girls Rooms

Thanks to a lot of people for helping me get the girls rooms finished! My dad, brother and mom came out over Easter weekend and helped me paint Savannah's room green. Thanks to Natalie for all the hand me down flower decorations and rug, which served as inspiration. My good friend Brooke helped with the finishing touches with the flower stems.  
I absolutely love the way it turned out and think it is just perfect for our Miss Savannah!







Upstairs bathroom




Sweet Sophie finally has a completed nursery! Again, a ginormous thanks to my great friend Brooke and her fabulous ideas. I am in love with how the scallops turned out!


 (Savannah still loves to play in the cribby)



2 comments:

Mitch said...

Well done!

Chatty Natty said...

They turned out so cute and are both so different! I love what you did with the flowers and the leopard shoes in Sohpie's room are my absolute favorite. I'm craving project time - maybe once the kids are in school?