August 26, 2012

Richfield

Jen and I were able to take our girls and visit our Grandma and Grandpa Hawks in Richfield, UT for a few days. We drove down on August 2nd which is my grandpa Russ' birthday. We met Jason, Courtney and Eloise there as well. My grandma Sharon put together a birthday bash at a local park for the whole family to get together. We had a great time going on 4-wheeler rides, petting the horse (no rides, the colt wasn't broken yet :( , seeing our aunts, uncles and cousins, watching the Olympics, and playing games together.  I have such great memories of coming to visit my grandparents when I was young and I am so happy my girls got the opportunity to make their own memories.

 Sophie sure loved her great grands



Savannah immediately found the "horse stash" in the playroom and clung onto 
them for the full 2 days we were there. 
 Serelle and Savannah found a great water trough for their horses at the park

Rub a dub dub all five girls in a yellow tub 

All the girls with grandpa Howdy on his birthday 

Grandma Sharon keeping the girls entertained 

Snuggling at Taco Time

No comments: